Thursday, July 10, 2008

In My Kitchen: A Thursday in July

Today in my kitchen:

I cooked the oats with the usual fare - and additional blueberries.

I packed a lunch of chicken sandwiches with zucchini for the adults and PB and Honey for the kiddos for some adventures down the street (well, several long blocks down the street) to watch construction work.

I soaked coarsely ground decaf coffee beans for husband's cold-water extract.

I fed the sourdough mother.

I made dinner of poached salmon, rice, and a zucchini, carrot, chickpea "slaw".

I mixed and cooked Husband's cake, and then covered it in juices to further ferment on the counter until Saturday.

I soaked the oats for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and Comments welcome! If you would prefer to contact me privately, please email mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails