Thursday, August 7, 2008

In My Kitchen: A Thursday in August

Today in my kitchen:

I made scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast, served, of course, with real milk for the boys and I, and a cold-water-extract au lait for the husband.

I made our sourdough bread for the week, and fed the new sourdough mother.

I started the next batch of Kombucha.

We enjoyed fresh zucchini slices on the side of our yogurt and raisins for lunch. We also snacked on some leftover pizza.

I roasted a chicken for dinner, served with fresh from the oven bread, and a simple tomato and avocado salad.

I set out oats for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and Comments welcome! If you would prefer to contact me privately, please email mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails