Wednesday, August 13, 2008

In My Kitchen: A Wednesday in August

Today in my kitchen I:

Made our oatmeal porridge (with the summer standard, butter, cinnamon, raisins and strawberries).

Made PB Honey sandwiches for lunch.

Drank and served lots of real milk.

Defrosted a chicken in the great hopes of roasting it. Then was brought back to the reality that Wednesdays are supposed to be my night off from cooking for a good reason (the details of which I cannot divulge over the internet, but has something to do with the bovine family).

Served leftover pea soup for dinner with fried eggs and cheese and a slice of honey buttered bread.

Ate some ice cream.

Fed the sourdough mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and Comments welcome! If you would prefer to contact me privately, please email mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails