Saturday, August 2, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award!

Prepare To Eat's creative efforts in the kitchen have received the "Kreativ Blogger Award" from Heather at Becoming, complete with a badge of honor (see side bar).

Thank you, Thank you, Heather!

Part of the award is the privilege to nominate 5 other creative bloggers. While this is a kitchen-creative blog, my nominations are across the board of creative endeavors:

Bella Art Girl - Creative education, creative interior designs, creative photography, this woman spills creativity into anything she touches. I am constantly inspired.

Precarious Peony
- She'll motivate you to start nearly every fun whimsical project she begins - and she can sell you her finished products (in case you don't get around to finishing...like me).

Stories Happen - Creative word pictures happen too. I love this lady's ability to creatively capture the essence of day to day moments in words I like to read twice.

Lylium - Young and full of photographic and stylistic creativity, I am especially thrilled with the recent pictures she has shared that she took just for herself.

Heightened Awareness
- She finds and shares the creativity that surrounds her, and I love the reminders about the talents of the original creator. They never cease to inspire.

3 comments:

  1. Blushing here and feeling quite honored. Thanks, Marianne.

    I'm excited to find this blog of yours, too. It's right up my alley! Love it.

    I'll be back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherie-
    You are quite welcome. I will look forward to hearing your contributions from the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Marianne. I saw your comment on Maricel's blog and thought I'd peek; didn't expect to be listed. You're kind to think of me, and this is a great reminder about this blog. I want to try frittatas now!

    ReplyDelete

Questions and Comments welcome! If you would prefer to contact me privately, please email mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails