Monday, September 29, 2008

In My Kitchen: A Monday in September

Today in my kitchen I:

Enjoyed bananas in the early morning with the boys.

Made our oatmeal porridge with applesauce, cinnamon, butter, and raisins.

Made peanut-butter-honey-sandwiches with apples for lunch while my husband snacked on chicken and chips.

Chopped up lots of basil in preparation of tomorrow's sauce making.

Made chicken-enchiladas with rice for dinner topped with "little beauties", avocado, and yogurt (in lieu of creme fraiche).

Fed the sourdough mother.

Soaked oats for tomorrow's breakfast.

Soaked flour for pizza dough for tomorrow's dinner.

Soaked coarsely ground coffee for husband's cold-water-extract.

Started a new batch of beet Kvass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and Comments welcome! If you would prefer to contact me privately, please email mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails