Thursday, September 25, 2008

In My Kitchen: A Thursday in September

Today in my kitchen I:

Made our oatmeal porridge for breakfast with butter, leftover pear-plum-apple sauce, and raisins.

Ate more quiche and lamb for lunch.

Snacked on dried plums.

Processed and formed the cracker grains and set them to dehydrate.

Concocted a meal from what was on hand: rice, ground beef, carrot, basil, garlic, wine and beef stock, topped with cilantro, green onions, and Yamhill. I am not sure if I can call it dinner, but there it was.

Marinated Lamb shanks in wine for tomorrow's dinner.

Popped and ate popcorn.

Fed the sourdough mother.

Soaked oats for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and Comments welcome! If you would prefer to contact me privately, please email mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails