Wednesday, October 22, 2008

In My Kitchen: A Wednesday in October

Today in my kitchen, I:

Grabbed banana's and downed some milk on the way out the door to adventures before the milk adventure.

Served the boys goat milk yogurt and raisins for lunch (with a touch of maple syrup to take the edge off the extra sourness) with a little Liberty apple each.

Made myself oatmeal porridge with applesauce, butter, cinnamon and raisins.

Made a chunky chicken salad for dinner (I added chopped cold baked potatoes, for some reason whenever I do this, my husband loves to eat salad), with bread on the side.

Gave the boys applesauce for dessert.

Enjoyed vanilla ice cream topped with warm applesauce for dessert with Husband.

Fed the sourdough mother.

Soaked oats for tomorrow's breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and Comments welcome! If you would prefer to contact me privately, please email mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails