To my surprise Prepare To Eat has been nominated for another blog award!
Many thanks to Daja at In Other Words, who is perhaps a long lost twin of mine, loving food and theology, while staying at home to mother many kids (she's got a good head start on us). Someday I do hope to actually feed her rather than just make her drool over my pictures. You might enjoy visiting her food blog as well.
The rules are as follows:
1. The winner can (and should, really) put the logo on his/her blog
2. The winner must link to the person from whom they received their award.
3. The winner must nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award.
4. The winner must place links to those blogs on their own blog.
5. The winner must leave a message on the blogs of the people they’ve nominated.
My nominations are for the following blog sites:
1. Leah at Just Like Camping. She is brilliantly hilarious in providing regular contests for things like guessing all 15 ingredients in a soup she just whipped up.
2. Maria at Living [Frugally] Well. There is no more brilliant idea than complete financial transparency as a motivator to live wiser, more frugally, and get out of debt.
3. Summer at A Shot in the Dark. She is unknowingly brilliant, and that is a beautiful thing. She finds large gems of truth from behind the camera, and most especially when it is pointed at herself. This is a private blog, but she'll likely let you in =)
4. Andy at Heroic Science. Saving science through music: Brilliant!
5. Deanna at Stories Glimmer. Tired of an old blog, brilliant to start fresh, and brilliant to let us in on so much of a published author's writing process.
6. Cherie at Cause I Believe In You. She's not afraid to share the moments of brilliance as they come to her, whatever the source.
7. Tucker at Pilgrim Akimbo. This brilliantly titled blog is apt to keep your list of things-to-think-more-about long as he shares brilliant insights from life and cinema.