Tuesday, October 21, 2008

In My Kitchen: A Tuesday in October

Today in my kitchen, I:

(perhaps it should be noted that every morning starts with a banana for us all, and a glass of real milk before we make official breakfast. There is also, typically, a mug of milk with every meal)

Made scrambled eggs with bread and butter for breakfast.

Made PB-Honey for lunch again with carrot sticks on the side.

Reheated Enchilada's for dinner (I love a meal that can extend itself for several days if need be).

Made vanilla ice cream and enjoyed it for dessert!

Fed the sourdough mother.

Soaked the oats for tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I really like bananas. But since I've been pregnant they give me the WORST heartburn! Worse than any other food. Isn't that strange?! So, I've been avoiding them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very strange!? I started having trouble with non-organic bananas because of whatever chemical they spray on them to keep them so perfectly yellow, but it was more of a food poisoning feeling than heartburn. What a bummer to lose bananas while pregnant, they are so convenient! Individually wrapped even!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We usually eat organic bananas. So....must be that the baby doesn't like bananas. :-( Sometimes I eat them anyone because they are so good. But then later I think, "Why did I do that?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. My last pregnancy was like that with chocolate. Hopefully your babe will accept you eating them once he/she's born. I had to give up chocolate for over a year and a half between pregnancy and heavy nursing (but, it was good for me, even now I cannot eat much).

    ReplyDelete

Questions and Comments welcome! If you would prefer to contact me privately, please email mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails