Monday, October 20, 2008

In My Kitchen: A Monday in October

Today in my kitchen, I:

Made oatmeal porridge for breakfast.

Made fresh squeezed orange juice for us all.

Made husband's latte

Made "peanut-butter-honey-bites" for lunch with grapes and our homemade fromage blanc.

Soaked rice.

Made salmon, rice, and an "everything salad" for dinner along with re-heated potato-onion soup and hearty sour dough bread and butter. [I really meant to take a picture, but we had one of my highschool friends who was in town (yea for Facebook) over for dinner and I got sidetracked.]

Fed the sourdough mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and Comments welcome! If you would prefer to contact me privately, please email mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails