Friday, December 5, 2008

In My Kitchen: A Friday in December

Today in my kitchen I:

Made our oatmeal porridge and husband's latte.

Had leftover salmon salad and - wait for it - bread with butter, apple slices and cheese.

Snacked on oranges.

Made burgers patties from the previously marinated beef (marinated in a mix of olive oil, balsamic, and raw apple cider vinegar). Served them with butter-sauted cabbage, steamed kale, and full slices of Parmesan cheese. Chopped an accompanying salad with balsamic-Dijon vinaigrette, and re-heated the pea-rib-roast soup on the side. (My camera decided to run out of batteries, and we had company again for dinner, so my apologies for the lack of photo!)

Dessert was apples.

Soaked oats for tomorrow's breakfast.

Fed the new sourdough starter.

Soaked coffee for a new supply of cold water extract.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and Comments welcome! If you would prefer to contact me privately, please email mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails