Saturday, December 6, 2008

In My Kitchen: A Saturday in December

Today in my kitchen I:

Made oatmeal porridge for breakfast and husband's latte.

Strained the cold water extract.

Lunched out of the house on bagels with salmon cream cheese.

Snacked on bread with butter, apples, oranges and carrots.

Defrosted beef and tomato sauce to make a meat sauce and added my leftover rice in lieu of pasta. Served with a salad and slice of buttered bread, and plenty of grated Parmesan cheese.

Soaked flour for pancakes tomorrow.

Fed the new sourdough starter.

Soaked garbanzo beans for hummus making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and Comments welcome! If you would prefer to contact me privately, please email mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails