Sunday, November 30, 2008

Prepare To Eat is Back!

You have my apologies for skipping November. A food blog that skips Thanksgiving ought to be fired. However, we very suddenly decided to move a couple hours south and there was too much going on to even cook decently, let alone blog about it. We moved two days before Thanksgiving and were blessed to be a part of a lovely celebration where I did not have to cook a thing! That said, I am already plotting for next year's menu. Hopefully Christmas dinner will make up for it.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering to where you'd disappeared! You and your lovely food have been missed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the unexplained absence. Thank you for taking notice and missing me! I will try not to disappear without warning again.

    ReplyDelete

Questions and Comments welcome! If you would prefer to contact me privately, please email mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails