Friday, March 20, 2009

Challenge Report: Loving Our Liver!

How is your liver loving going?

Here it turns out our cow will likely not be butchered until the end of the month, so I am waiting on my fresh, grass-fed, Angus liver (and heart, kidneys, and sweetbreads, not to mention MEAT and ample soup bones). Thus I am stuck with the same old routine of taking cod-liver oil and grating frozen chicken livers into other dishes. I am looking forward to meeting level three of my own challenge!

However, Sarah has shared a favorite recipe detailing how well she loves her liver. If you do take the challenge (at any level), please post a report and let me know so that I can link to you here. If you do not keep a blog, email me the report and I will also place it here. There is comfort in company.

Reports:
Sarah's Love of Liver

2 comments:

  1. It's not really going anywhere in our house. Although you and Sarah both sent inspiration down my spine, I just haven't made the trip to the butcher to buy the Liver, therefore, no liver has hit our palates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm....I might have to invite you over when we finally get ours....then you can give me a review =)

    ReplyDelete

Questions and Comments welcome! If you would prefer to contact me privately, please email mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails