Friday, January 29, 2010

28-Day Real Food Challenge

Last year I did a series on bite-sized steps to a nutrient dense diet.  I hope that it provided simple ways to change and form small habits that nourished you and your families.  

This year I have not found a theme to propel me quite yet, but Jenny at The Nourished Kitchen is doing a 28-Day Real Food Challenge for the entire month of February.   Check out her site for more information and sign up!  Please let me know if you do so that I can make sure to look for you during the event.

Do you have real food questions?  Feel free to contact me with them and I would be happy to do some research and get back to you.  Mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and Comments welcome! If you would prefer to contact me privately, please email mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails