Saturday, January 9, 2010

Update

Sorry for the blog silence! We are in the middle of moving. Soon I will have reports on what's twisting in my new, temporary, TINY kitchen. I will not be thwarted.

Until then, let me know what your food resolutions are for the new year? I think I'll be joining Alex in trying to only eat meat of known origin (MOKO), as well as documenting every dollar we spend on food.

Last year I enjoyed doing the series on bite-sized steps to a nutrient dense diet. What would you like from Prepare To Eat in 2010? Feel free to let me know, or contact me by email at Mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and Comments welcome! If you would prefer to contact me privately, please email mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails