Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day Twenty: Dinner

Tonight I decided to get creative. I saw this recipe for tomato paella and it got my wheels spinning. I wanted to try making something similar using finely diced chanterelles and criminis in place of rice (because I had a bunch I needed to use before we get more in tomorrows CSA box). Of course, I added parmasean.

I served salmon a top the tomato-mushroom dish, and had a fresh mushroom and green onion salad on the side.
As is typical when I serve fish (and all the kids finish their portion), we enjoyed dessert (homemade ice cream from raw cream and eggs)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious and oh so fancy! Bet it tasted divine.

    Aren't you ever so proud of your family and mine, making it to day 20! We rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really good! And it was not really fancy at all. Perhaps I'll try to recreate a recipe for it.

    Yes, our families are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Questions and Comments welcome! If you would prefer to contact me privately, please email mariannescrivner (at) gmail (dot) com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails